Tuesday, October 15, 2024

No. 928: Smoliv

smol uwu bean

With all due respect, fuck Smoliv. Go back to your garden and bring me some breadsticks. When I'm driving my 500-pound legendary motorcycle from another timeline around Paldea at 100 mph, hauling ass with my hair in the wind, the last thing I want is to slam to a complete halt because some tiny little baby wants to battle. I should be able to crush Smoliv under my wheels. I should be legally allowed to crush Smoliv under my wheels.

Design-wise, yes, it's a little olive with a face. Not much more to say. What, are you gonna cry? Go ahead, then. Cry.


Overall: 1/10

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe they managed to make the encounter system *more* aggrevating than it was to walk through a cave and be accosted by Zubat and Geodude all day.

    Conceptually, very cool. You see a pokémon, you run into it, you battle. But Smoliv and a dozen other tiny bastards like it made it just impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to see you back, and with a hilarious post to boot

    ReplyDelete