Wednesday, October 16, 2024

No. 929: Dolliv

 be a doll and get the door, won't you?

Dolliv doesn't just have a forehead, she's got a five-head. Makes me want to slap her head, or play tic-tac-toe on there. But I shouldn't bully the poor thing, she's at least better than Smoliv. She's kinda cute, and looks very polite.

On the other hand, I was so incensed yesterday I completely glossed over the Grass/Normal typing, so let's think about that. What makes this Pokemon any more "normal" than any other Grass-type? Are olives the most normie vegetable? Are olives even a vegetable, or are they a fruit, like tomatoes? Maybe they're related to grapes? Has anybody ever tried putting grapes on a pizza? I could look up the answers to these questions, but I'd rather relish in the mystery.


Overall: 5/10

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they made these normal type to leave open the possibility of dark olives.

    ...which'd be super stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grass/Normal...? so strange. this mon would be cuter but I do wish the 4hed wasn't so jarring

    ReplyDelete