Monday, December 13, 2010

No. 078: Rapidash

Rapidash always reminds me of Titania from Fire Emblem.

So, Rapidash is a flaming unicorn draft horse. That runs as fast as everything or something.

Holy crap, can a pokemon get any better? It is like Super Robot Unicorn Attack in pokemon form is something. I don't really think I need to describe how awesome Rapidash is. Let me just quote some flavor text:

"It runs at 150 miles per hour, on fire, chasing everything that moves in hopes of racing it. With incredible acceleration, it reaches its top speed in only ten steps. At full gallop, its four hooves barely touch the ground."

Holy Flaming Shit.

Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Not only because I have a fire pokémon fetish. (Pyro??) And not only because Rapidash is BA, but because you referenced Super Robot Unicorn Attack. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never made the connection between Titania and Rapidash until now.
    Now every time I turn on PoR and send Titania out like the tank she is, my respect will double due to her considerable connection to this magical beast of flame and speed.
    Thank your for making two awesome things even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete