Friday, December 17, 2010

No. 570: Zorua

It was you, ya little snot.

Illusion is an interesting ability. However, it would be better if Zorua was a different type with more defensive options. As it is, about the best you can hope to do is to masquerade as a Fighting/Poison or something, get them to swap in a Psychic, and then hit them with your STAB Dark-type moves. Which is pretty neat, but Dark as a type can only super-effective two types, and resists itself.

Something with more resistances and strengths, like a Grass type posing as a Fire type, would be more useful. Then you'd trick Water, Ground, and Rock Pokemon all at once. When I fought N in the game and he used one, though, it appeared as something or other and I just decided to use Brick Break on it anyway. but it was Happy Birthday to me, it was a Zoroark in disguise! ha ha, take that, N.

anyway, every time I see Zorua, I think its hair tuft is like a paintbrush, with red paint. But Zorua doesn't have anything to do with painting, so I don't know why it's there. I like the eyebrows, though. And the cocky attitude. It's a cool little guy, and I can't really complain about much.


Overall: 7/10


NOTE: This was really written on Dec 17, 2012. Please ignore this little fox until you are redirected to it though the trick entry on that date.

2 comments:

  1. That was clever. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree, wonderful job.
    As for the paint brush, don't you think it might have something to do with painting illusions?
    That was my guess, anyway.

    ReplyDelete