Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No. 092: Ghastly

When someone first described Ghastly to me, I drew a pumpkin face with spirals in its eyes on a random cloud of gas.

apparently Gamefreak stole that paper and designed Spiritomb off of it, but whatever.

Ghastly is fun times, sure, but I can never appreciate him because I'm too damn impatient to get to Haunter. So I don't really have much of an opinion on Ghastly, but I think I'll give him shit for being ghost/poison.

that is a horrible typing, especially in gen 1 when ghosts were supposed to be good against psychic. what were they thinking!?

anyway yeah Ghastly also apparently has illusion hax in the anime or something i dont care

Overall: 5/10

2 comments:

  1. and now, many years after blue and red, the poison subtype finally isn't something that you completely hate
    YES

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name has no H in it, actually...

    ReplyDelete