Saturday, December 25, 2010

No. 089: Muk

God bless us everybody

Maybe it's the Christmas spirit, but I'm feeling charitable today. So while I was probably going to go easy on whoever ended up on the block, it turns out that to my delight I get to talk about Muk.

I love Muk.

Because Muk is all about love.

If Grimer wants to fondle, Muk wants to hug, to love, to hold and cherish. Also, remember how I only like Bellsprout because of this one badass one in the anime? well, guess what pokemon beat that Bellsprout.

That's right, Muk.

The only thing is that Muk is stinky, and poison types are kinda useless. But besides that, Muk is a big pile of lovin', who keeps Christmastime in his (stinky) heart always.

Overall: 9/10

2 comments:

  1. Since you pointed out Ekans and Arbok backwards, I feel the need to point out Muk backwards.

    ReplyDelete