Friday, December 31, 2010

No. 093: Haunter

I've been waiting for this all my goddamn life

Haunter is, quite possibly, my favorite pokemon of all time.

actually, scratch that, Haunter is THE FAVORITE POKEMON OF ALL TIME. for me.

Everything about him is perfect. The floating hands, the jack-o-lantern mouth, the spiky head, the EVERYTHING.

I will share some freaking Haunter memories with you bastards now:

1. I was Haunter for halloween one year. My mom made me a spiky hat thing and I painted my face purple and wore purple gloves and black all the rest of me so it would look like my hands and face were floating.

2. I got a haunter t-shirt custom made by one of my friends for me birthday, it has Haunter coming out of a tombstone that says 93 so that's how I always know his number. I don't know like any other pokemon's number, just Haunter.

3. In this pokemon manga, they had to deal with this giant badass Haunter called the Black Fog. It was so ancient and badass that it was solid when it slept. It used nightshade, but Ash's fearow used mirror move, so the Black Fog used TWO MOVES AT THE SAME TIME and used dream eater to suck up the reflected nightshade, fearow, and then went on to mop the floor with pikachu, onix, and Sabrina's entire roster of pokemon. That's right, the gym leader. but they tricked it into walking into a hyper ball, which is a super pokeball the size of a truck with a capture rate of 10x a master ball. that's 10 TIMES 100% HOLY SHIT but it USED EXPLOSION FROM INSIDE THE POKEMON WHAT THE HELL and escaped, but its health was really low by now, so Ash threw a regular ultra ball at it, and it would've caught it, but the Black Fog used explosion again and KILLED ITSELF because, as was later explained, the ancient people of lavender town worshiped it AS A GOD and it would rather DIE than give that up.



now THAT is one hell of a pokemon.

Overall: 10/10

but this is the best possible 10/10 you can get, trust me. this is the pinnacle of pokemon perfection, right here.

5 comments:

  1. I know in my heart that Black Fog survived, he's a ghost he can't die =\ he just used explosion then went away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now think how badass the Black Fog would have been if somebody had traded it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH LAWD ALMIGHTY ARCEUS WOULD HAVE BETTER WATCH HISSELF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the present was made for you because you were born in 1993?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I'm a bit older than that. My friend just knew it was my favorite!

      Delete