Thursday, February 7, 2013

No. 600: Klang

in 100% honesty I thought this one's name was Klank, searched for it to get the image, got other shit, and then gave up. like 3 days in a row.


turns out it's name is Klang, which is only one letter off so whatever.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like they just kept that same gear, changed the face on the lower one, and added a big one behind it. that's kinda freaking lazy. I mean, sure, Dugtrio and Magnemite did the same thing, but as I recall I didn't think it was cool then, either.

I guess it isn't just the same gear but copied more times, so it isn't as bad. But at least with the others, the sprites/artwork was different. things were at a different angle, not the same pose. But Klang... I just don't know sometimes. Sometimes I really don't know.


Overall: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment