Thursday, February 28, 2013

No. 613: Cubchoo

Longtime readers will remember that I have a shiny Cubchoo, which I found literally a day after going on a huge rant about shinies, their awful color choices, their rarity, etc.


So I'm hoping that if I bitch enough again, Gamefreak will remotely give me another shiny, which I'm confident they can do, thanks to that mysterious variable known as "the internet".

But first, let's talk about Cubchoo. A tiny bear, which we've had before with Teddiursa, but this one is a polar bear. Also, it has a frozen bit of snot hanging from its nose, which is surprisingly adorable. You'd think it would be disgusting, but it's endearing. You just wanna wipe it for the little fella.

so Cubchoo is alright, but I still think most of the shinies aren't worth all the trouble you have to go through to get them. Either make them more common, or make them non-shitty, or both. Also if you're listening Gamefreak, I'd like a shiny Litwick, please.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, Cubchoo is rather simple, but I think for once it works. I think it would look cuter if the icicle wasn't a booger and something a little more creative.

    ReplyDelete