Sunday, February 17, 2013

No. 608: Lampent

Repent!! Repent!! The WOOOORLD is coming to an end!!


Lampent reminds me of that one hopping lamp in Spirited Away. kinda. sorta.

I really dig the color scheme, though. black/white/ghostblue is spooky and wonderful. I don't think Lampent has quite the same charm as Litwick, however, because it's lacking the mouse/nose, and the bashful wax covering one eye. It doesn't look bad or anything, it's just a little bit less whimsical. Or rather, it's whimsical in a different direction, like a silent doorman that guides you one your way to the mystical fog city of Stucklebuck.

uh, Lampent is really cool, and I like it a lot. There's not a whole bunch to say here, other than that I think it should have a hanger at the top, because it's obviously a hanging lantern.


Overall: 8/10

4 comments:

  1. This guy isn't going to guide you to Stuckleback. He's going to eat your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that the mouth was the blue thing in the middle of the flame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was the mouth too I see it as a his/her mouth

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwww lampent is so cute!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of pictures of lampent.

    ReplyDelete