Friday, February 8, 2013

No. 601: Klinklang

the name is only slightly more original than the Japanese one, which started with "gear" and has just been adding extra "gi-"s to the front. So this ugly ass puke is called Gigigear.


but no, just freaking NO. all that has happened, is you equipped a flotation ring and another gear or something. this is lazy as balls. No perspective change, nothing. Just more art added on, like a photoshop layered un-hidden. Or shown. whatever.

but my point is, Klinklang is a piece of iron shit. and I hate it. a Pokemon based off gears and clockwork has a lot of potential, but all Gamefreak could muster is "uh duhr just put more gears on the gears yeah hur hurh"


Overall: 1/10

4 comments:

  1. I personally would have made the third evolution a clock and given it time based moves like perish song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, if it wasn't amazing in metagame this thing would be utterly irredeemable :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know I always like the idea. The idea of simply slowly becoming a larger set of gears works for me. It was when I first saw the sprite animated that really sold it. The way they work together like real gears just works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly...I always thought it was a Klang.
    Seriously...its only klang and you add an item.
    I bet most trainers just fake their KlingKlang

    ReplyDelete