Monday, April 22, 2013

No. 632: Thundurus

I think this might have been the longest unintentional break ever. shit, I need to get my head in the game.

You know Eneru from One Piece? that's this guy. Except as a djinn that rides in a cloud. It actually sounds a little badass, but then you realize that it's the exact same goddamn thing as Tornadus, but with a different "tail" and blue skin.

seriously, this was one lazy piece of shit they took when they crapped this guy out. Or perhaps Tornadus is the ripoff? either way, this shouldn't have been allowed.

Incarnate Form: 2/10

  
now, on to his beast mode. Again, significantly better. those hands I especially like, cloud-claw-fist things. The belly button piercing is a little odd, but it doesn't stick out as much as on Tornadus. The only thing is that those legs seems on the small side to me, but I guess that's why the bitch flies everywhere. I know if I could fly I'd neglect my legs, too.

Therian Form: 7/10


Overall: 4/10

1 comment:

  1. Kinda wish the originals never existed and we just got the badass therian formes from the get-go. I just don't understand what they were thinking with that copy-paste shit.

    ReplyDelete