Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No. 645: Landorus

wait, that the crap are you doing over here!?


Shouldn't you be back with your brothers in No. 643 or so? Why are you way the frig over here? I mean, I guess it's because you have to catch both the one with the obvious typing and the one with the completely unique typing to unlock the one with the crazy-go-nuts typing (I'm still mad about how the types got distributed), but still. I think kids can handle a few blank spots in their Pokedex that'll get filled in later.

But while we're at it, Landorus? really? that was the best you could come up with? And it doesn't even make sense. You have a wind god, a thunder god, and a... land god. why? if he's the one who makes the crops grow, then he's a god of rain, isn't he? Water/Flying? but nooooo, that's too simple. We had to make our palette-swap genies all strange in their own ways, because also we ran out of ideas for what to actually do with them 5 minutes before we first invented them.

I don't know what that tail is supposed to be, orange is an ugly color, and his hair appears to be a mallet. WHY


Incarnate Form: 1/10


meanwhile, the beast mode is actually pretty cool. cloudy-foot the tiger? I love it. I especially dig his facial expression, haha, that's a whole load of attitude right there. The tail looks better as an actual, well, tail, and of course the coloring is better on a tiger. The hammer-hair could still use work, though.

Therian Form: 7/10

I know this ought to average out to a 4/10, but I just hate that Incarnate Form so much I'm lowering the score. That's the one you can actually get in the game, anyway.


Overall: 3/10

2 comments:

  1. The hair could also be a barrel at the back of its neck or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, orange is cool, bro

    ReplyDelete