Tuesday, March 11, 2014

No. 698: Amaura

My Little Poke

So when I saw Tyrunt, I thought that my fossil was already decided. Chompers the Pokemon? hell yeah!

Then I saw Amaura, and my heart melted. (get it? because it's ice ahahahahahaha)

seriously though, I like using Ice types, and get sad that there aren't many, especially not early enough in the game to actually have the fun of using and growing with. Then Ice/Rock is a strange combination, and gets lit up by a lot of things, but whatever.

Mainly though, I like the ability. Normal moves become Ice-type? STAB Hyper Beam? are you kidding me? of COURSE I want this thing in my life.

The design itself is cute and simple, big ol' eyes and a nice gradient on the eyelash-fins. it looks like an ice cream flavor, or something. I want to eat it with a spoon. that sounds horrible, I apologize.


Overall: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment