Thursday, March 6, 2014

No. 694: Helioptile

So, Lent started yesterday. I think a good thing would be to resolve to post every single day. I'm sure it's what Jesus wants me to do with my life.

Aw, what a cute little neener! This guy is adorable, I'm not going to entertain any arguments on this point. Kinda reminds me of Sgt. Frog.

Also, his ear flaps flare out when he uses attacks, so he's totally a frilled lizard thing, like in Jumanji. I mean Jurassic Park. Same movie, they both had Robin Williams in them. (no they didn't)

Anyway, I can't believe it's taken this long to get a frilled lizard into Pokemon, it's such a "I can't believe this thing is a real animal" animal, that exaggerating it into a fanciful monster seems like a logical next step.


Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. First time you reference a manga whose existence I'm aware of.e

    ReplyDelete