Sunday, March 30, 2014

No. 707: Klefki

do you ever see some Pokemon and you're just





and you try to not say anything because okay every Pokemon is special but you're still just

Klefki is that Pokemon. It boggles my mind that this piece of shit made it out the door.

I mean, seriously? my Mom's key-ring? is this how you really want to play this, Gamefreak? Christ, I can even SEE the individual keys on there. How'd they get there? what the piss is that limp-dick little key on top up there? holy flaming balls, even if this wasn't a goddamn keychain, it would still be an awful design. to hell with that pink dongle, to hell with that dumbass hoop.

Look, I defended the Vanillite line, because it was ice cream + icicle + snow + snowcone, it was a neat fusion of ideas that a lot of people didn't think about and just saw it as an ice cream cone. But Klefki here? no. I can't even begin to.

I'm sure if I looked at the Pokedex there'd be some smart-ass entry about "Klefki steals keys from suburban families because they remind them of its dead mother" or something, but I just don't care. this is flat out one of the stupidest, most pointless, and just all around most TERRIBLE designs I've seen in a long, long time. Perhaps the worst since, gee, Druddigon?

oh, and of course it's a Fairy-type. Really off to a strong start, here, as a species.


Overall: 1/10

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It might not be as bad as Dunsparce. but boy, is it trying.

      Delete
  2. It's Pokedex entries aren't like that. They instead state that it steals keys for the lulz, and scares attackers away by jingling the keys at them. I couldn't make this up if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually enjoy playing with klefki. He might exactly have the best design but i think his stats and movepool make up for that. Also COME ON GUYS KINGDOM HEARTS SHIT HERE. Either way hes actually in my top 10 pokemon

      Delete