Thursday, December 8, 2016

No. 734: Yungoos

FORCED UNFUNNY DONALD TRUMP MEME LOL

Didn't we already have a mongoose Pokemon? was this well really so deep we could draw from it a second time? Especially considering we already have a handful of weasel/ferret things already.

The focus on the teeth is a new angle I guess, but I don't really like the way the face is constructed - it feels super flat, or fake like a stuffed animal.

I ask this every time, but especially in a game with a new form of Rattata - why did we need a new regional rodent? Couldn't Alolan Rattata have sufficed? Yungoos looks stupid and an admittedly neat Stakeout ability doesn't even start to remotely make sense until his evolved form.


Overall: 2/10

1 comment:

  1. I suppose to make a bigger difference between Sun and moon. I noticed that when Jwittzs on youtube played Sun, while I played moon. Both being normal types and thus belong in Ilimas category, Rattata is more balanced.
    However since one is more of a thieving kind (moon) and the other a sleuth(Sun) they two make a pretty good counerbalance to eachother.

    ReplyDelete