Friday, December 16, 2016

No. 740: Crabominable

Silver and gold, silver and gold~


So like with Vikavolt, it's just straight-up bullshit how late you get Crabominable. Except it's even worse, because by that time you've only got the Elite 4 left.

That aside, he's still got issues. derpy face, Bartholomew Kuma hands, general style stolen from the Bumble, and a random piss-yellow patch of fur on the top of his head. He looks like a flailing idiot and I wouldn't add this crap to my team on any occasion, especially not in the final hour.

I want to like the concept of a yeti crab, and Ice/Fighting hasn't been seen before, but he's too ugly and I resent him too much for coming so late in the game.


Overall: 3/10

6 comments:

  1. Mine evolved yesterday, just before I got into the League. Yeah he looks like a freakin' Muppet but at least he's strong in-game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope...he isnt. He is the 17th best base-stat wise, but as a sweeper?
      *cringe*

      Delete
  2. This shit is fucking trash. I wish crabrawler was a single stage pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on a ALL-ICE-TYPE-TEAM!
    And he is part of the course....though sad as it may be, I knew he wouldnt get a good score. Poor lil guy. I rather ho with Mamoswine then with him. Sorry Abo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, in trying to avoid spoilers I just kept training my Crabrawler normally and waiting for it to evolve. Obviously nothing happened and I got so frustrated that I looked it up online right before I challenged the Elite 4. I remember being pretty annoyed when I found out how. And he ended up being so ugly! And really, what's up with all those elbows? They look so unnatural and his fists(?) hang so limp from them it's just weird... *shudder* I removed him from my team shortly after evolving.

    ReplyDelete