Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No. 260: Swampert

This guy can wreck shit.


Like Quagsire before him, he's got a great typing. All he needs to really worry about is Grass, but who runs a Grass-type? He gets to use both Surf and Earthquake. Hell, he even learns Hammer Arm.

Except unlike Quagsire, he has unarguably good stats. The best of any starter Pokemon, in fact. Long story short: Mudkip's come a long way, and he heard that there were a few People who didn't like him. So watch the hell out.

As for his design... eh. I can live with it, but it isn't exactly great. I don't know what those orange lumps are on his arms, and now he has not one, not three, but TWO spikes on each cheek, but he looks alright.


Overall: 8/10

3 comments:

  1. 0j0 two spikes nooo waaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    0

    ReplyDelete
  2. despite having my favorite color scheme, and being my favorite type, can't stand him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one named Zachary. AND HE IS THE BEST

    ReplyDelete