Sunday, August 28, 2011

No. 263: Zigzaagoon

I think you zigged when you should've zagged


Just what the hell is this guy supposed to be, anyway. A raccoon? That's what the name suggests, but I don't remember raccoons being associated with tiny paws and spiky fur. The thing looks a lot more like a dog of some sort, or maybe a small bear. Perhaps a badger?

But not a raccoon. Whatever, that doesn't matter much. The point is, we have another two-stage Normal type. We've already seen Rattata and Sentret, so how does Ziggy here compare?

Well, he's stripey like Sentret, and also looks like a stuffed animal, like Sentret. Also colored like Sentret. Frig, are we sure this isn't just another Sentret? I think it is. Except this one is uglier. eww.

Overall: 4/10

2 comments:

  1. love this guy for whatever reason. Pokemon that I'd never let evolve if I replayed the game: zigzagoon, wingull, and abra (yep, wierd choices)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a tanuki? I mean, it learns Belly Drum and it looks pretty dog-like, so it's a possibility.

    ReplyDelete