Friday, May 16, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 4: Blastoise

suddenly I'm struck by a strong desire to play Advance Wars...

When they were asking what to do with Blastoise, there was one guy who said "Blastoise has two small cannons, right? let's just make it with one big cannon!" and another guy who said "No no, how about we add a cannon, make it three cannons?" and another guy who said "why don't we make it literally Barrel Dragon? like from Yu-gi-oh. Let's make it from Yu-gi-oh. I want to play Yu-gi-oh."

and then the good fairy of compromise came down and said "why not all three?" and then we had Mega Blastoise.

So yeah, I like this one. he's increased his firepower in both size and amount, it's cool. Also I think that the shells on his arms can come off and fly around on their own or something. no wait, Blastoise isn't a Gundam, that's silly. whatever.


Overall: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. I never really thought the cannons on blastoise to be unpokemon like, but acceptable. But this thing is just more machine then pokemon to me. Its like the shield isn't part of blastoise itself and more of an accesory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely surprised you liked this one. I thought Mega Blastoise was...uninspired and not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZeedGarurumon :v

    ReplyDelete