Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 11: Mewtwo X

Finals hit me really hard, and E3 hit me even harder. But I want to get back in the saddle now.

Mewtwo really didn't need to get any stronger, but I guess here we are. He picks up a Fighting sub-type, which is kind of cool, and looks like he lost that pear-shaped physique, so he's ready to tear it up.

I don't know, this one doesn't look too bad to me. I'm not sure I see the point exactly, but I'm going to wear out my keyboard if I have to type that every single Mega Evolution I review.

Design is well-proportioned, relatively sane, and keeps key elements like the crotch-tail, balls on his toes, and head shape, but looks more like an alternate forme than a step up. Like if Deoxys has Attack Form, this is Mewtwo's Attack Form.


Overall: 5/10

1 comment: