Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mega Evolution No. 15: Heracross

the scores are oscillating wildly over here

I mean, what in God's name happened here? Heracross isn't red, not at all. or yellow. I'm displeased.

I also don't like his new horn configuration. THe antenna are awkward and in the way, just cut those out entirely I'd say. But then he's got a funky little nose, and then a SUPER TALL HEAD, is what it looks like. it looks dumb. I know it's closer to what actual rhinoceros beetles look like, but I thought the thing about being a Pokemon is that you can pretend nature is cooler than it actually is?

I would have just kept the frontal , forehead-mounted horn. Megalon-style, yo. ain't nothing wrong with that. The popeye forearms are okay, and according to some pictures I've seen they open up like wings? that's pointless but kind of cool. not cool enough to save this turd, though.

oh, and I hope I don't have to say how stupid that air vent in his stomach looks. because it looks stupid. the air vent in his stomach.


Overall: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment