Sunday, December 28, 2014

Skyla of Mistralon City

Does she remind anyone else of Mega Man? Or is it just me?

But seriously, between Skyla here and Elesa, I'm detecting an uptick in the fanservice department. Especially with the Black/White female protagonist wearing Daisy Dukes. And I can't say I'm complaining, no sirree, I'm just saying I'm noticing it.

Last time we had a Flying-type gym leader lady, she was utterly forgettable. I think she was wearing a flight jumpsuit of some sort? Maybe with wings on her head? In any case, Skyla obviously took the lesson - to get remembered, show some skin and get a nice tan because it's bikini season in Unova or something.

Skyla's got a spunky personality, a propeller in her hair, and makes a flight suit look good. What's not to like?


Overall: 8/10

5 comments:

  1. Also it would seem that in black2/white2 Elesa and Skyla have a "Thing" for each other. At least as far as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I friggin HATE her!
    F*** her F*** her F*** HER!
    In the manga she is even more of an ass...
    I dunno why I dislike her so much but I despise her from the bottom of my heart.
    Though I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad memories of Final Fantasy, perhaps? The peppy, energetic young girl who provides fanservice?
      Skyla might fit in.

      Delete
  3. She deserves a genocide of her bloodline.

    ReplyDelete