Friday, September 29, 2017

Gen 7 Roundup, October plans, and beyond

Here we are again, where the sidewalk ends. No more Pokemon to review. We've walked until the road ran out, before us only sand.

Well, that's not quite true. USUM is adding two new Ultra Beasts, and a couple shitty new Forms, and I guess there's the possibility it has more secrets still unrevealed. So I'll hold off on my usual summary, favorites, least favorites, and that jazz until the game releases in November. I doubt that the few new additions could really sway my overall opinion, but things like this are worth doing properly. I can tell you right now the math is looking very favorable.

Then, of course there's the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, as well as Team Skull (and Aether) to review. And don't get me wrong, I'm gonna review the bejesus out of them, but I've actually got something special planned for October. What, exactly, you may ask?

You'll just have to stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment