Friday, April 6, 2018

Upcoming Schedule (for real)

well, damn. some of y'all called my bluff. I wasn't sure I still had people reading, to be honest.

but see... I don't have a podcast. or any fan-art. or a twitch. or any merch. or a patreon. I don't have anything. I'm sorry


but, I am gonna finish this ish off! I've only got like 4 or 5 more posts worth of actual content, so I'll knock those out in the coming weeks. Then it'll be back on hiatus, since Gamefreak in their infinite wisdom haven't seen fit to announce anything relating to Gen 8 yet. I know people have requested reviews on Professors and Main Characters before, but honestly I don't have strong enough opinions on those to make it any fun writing about them. The Profs are mainly forgettable, the MCs are mainly good, and in modern games you play dress-up anyway so the designs are irrelevant. That's my entire take!

As for the Wednesday Rambles, I guess I could keep those up if people want? It's weird though, because I wouldn't want to talk about stuff NOT at least tangeltially related to Pokemon, but after all these years I've exhausted almost all my opinions on this subject. Hence why I need new content from the Powers That Be to continue the blog. anyway, I wish I could have more regular posts for you loyal readers, but it just wouldn't be NAPACE without the abject failure to keep to a consistent schedule.

oh, but I am coming directly to your house to slap you in the face every Saturday, that's a promise.

4 comments:

  1. Well thank goodness. It's about time "Slapturday" became a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just... makes me sad that you run out of content to talk about so often :'(

    You can ramble about anything you want my dear, as long as I can keep seeing new posts on this marvel of a blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aether Foundation
    Molayne
    Hau
    Naganadel
    Stakataka
    Blacephalon
    Zeraora

    That makes it 7 :P

    I don't mind off topic stuff from time to time. Also, you said you've lived in Hawaii, your thoughts about the accuracy of the region would be fun to hear. Or some best episodes of the anime, I've seen you menctioning it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, when you eventually do your Alola top 10s, will you include Ultra Beasts and Alolan forms, or are those going to be separate lists?

    ReplyDelete