Tuesday, September 25, 2018

First Gen 8 Pokemon

I held off on it until the official confirmation, but here we are: the recently revealed Meltan!

I sure hope you guys aren't tired of Regular-Objects-But-Alive yet. I also hope you aren't tired of Ditto recolored but with other crap added on. Which would be weird if you were, because we haven't seen that before, but it's sure what we're seeing today.

I'm reserving a full review for the eventual launch of the game, but I'm hoping this isn't gonna be representative of the overall Pokemon quality this gen.

4 comments:

  1. It's a pile of nut with a nut on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, didn't like it at first, but I can get behind it after the official artwork. It looks like its waving kinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually still part of gen 7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokemon like these are based on tsukogami, a type of youkai

    ReplyDelete