Sunday, September 23, 2018

Beta No. 155: Flambear

Now bear with me on this one...

I wonder what the "Every fire starter is part of the chinese zodiac" conspiracy theorists would say about this one. Maybe the fact they changed it is proof? But I've always thought the fact that Fennekin (a fox, not a dog) and Cyndaquil (a porcupine, not a mouse) disproved it already.

Regardless, this lil' guy is alright. Kind of a Pika-clone, just firey. that Darkflame tail is wild, but I'm a fan of open flames on Fire starters in any capacity. And you know what, I'll say it - I miss these kind of eyes. It's gonna be fun going through these Beta-mons, to relive that early-gen design ethos.


Overall: 5/10

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cyndaquil actually is a mouse, as well. It's the "fire mouse" Pokemon.

      Delete