Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Beta No. 157: Dynabear

Oh NOW we're cookin

If you thought Arcanine was the only giant fluffy flaming canidae, you've got another think coming! Major kudos to the artist for interpreting what could have been a blurry mess of pixels.


Again, I question the "bear", but I do not question the result. You can tell he's ready to beat somebody's ass, just look at his eyes. And he'll look fabulous doing it, thank-you-very-much. And check that burning tongue of fire on his forehead, he's looking like Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn except not a total pussy.

I'm actually upset we never got Dynabear, as much as I love Typhlosion. I say bring him back in Gen 8. And if you really want to make my entire life? FLAMING MANE. c'mon, please. I need this.


Overall: 10/10

3 comments:

  1. I don't really like his big caveman head but the rest is kinda good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's meant to be yellowish like a ninetales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem I have with this design is the ears. Since it's supposed to be based on a bear, I find it strange that it has triangular ears. Other than that, I think it looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete