Sunday, October 7, 2018

Beta No. 171: Numpuff

imagine the first guy to decide to eat a puffer fish

some samurai Daimyo just ordering his servants to prepare it, ignores their warnings of its toxicity, then eats it and goes "damn this is good!" and dies. So it becomes this legendary, forbidden dish, and everybody's trying to figure out how to taste that wonder without kicking the bucket.

Meanwhile, tuna and salmon exist.

meanwhile, I have a review to do.

Qwilfish is one of those forgotten ones, so giving him an evolution would have helped. But what the heck is up with thunderbolts on non-electric fish Pokemon? Whiscash had it, too! Knock it off!! but I like Numpuff's big goofy face. I wanna say he would be large, like Lapras-sized, too.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'd like to see an evolution of Quilfish, I agree that this lightning bolt seems off. But I can't unsee that they might took the Design of Numpuff as a base for Whiscash.

    ReplyDelete