Saturday, February 16, 2019

Beta No. 225: Ghift

Twice now, the Pokegods have given me an opportunity to review Delibird on Christmas.

Twice now, I have missed my opportunity. We at NAPACE have no excuse - we are simply lazy.


So, beta-Delibird was named Ghift, and looked even more overtly like a lil' santaman. A clear hat and beard, and adorable heart tattoo above its groin? hmm. I can see why that was changed.

maybe I should also point out that Ghift's sack  bag is connected to his body, this time around. People have told me Delibird's sack  bag is connected as well, and sure enough the photographic evidence supports that theory, but I trust my own misconstrued biases and perceptions over "truth" or anything dumb like that. Speaking of perceptions, it's weird to talk about a bird's sack like that. I should change that to bag. I'm going to go do that now.

All that weirdness aside, I can dig Ghift. Delibird is the superior name, and the fluffy beard is better, but maybe a fusion of the two would bring us the santa-bird we've believed in all along.


Overall: 6/10

4 comments:

  1. Every once in a while I love to return to this blog to see any new updates and continue on my journey through the rest of the archive. Really love reading your posts, haha. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask if you ever considered doing the gym leaders redesigns from LGPE, but now that I think about it, Misty was the only one that was really changed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered it too, but you're right - they barely changed. :/

      Delete
  3. Welp looks like you gotta do the Beta 1st gen too :)

    ReplyDelete