Saturday, March 13, 2021

No. 869: Alcremie

Comes in 31 Wonderful Flavors!

Fairy-type Pokemon have to be the most edible of all Pokemon types, right? They keep making them into cake, or ice cream, or cotton candy, or whatever. Alcremie looks delicious but also looks like a cutie, and it's really neat how you can get different variations depending on what item Milcery holds and which direction you spin to whip it up.
I'm not gonna review each of them, but in general I think I'm a fan of the original or the pure-white color, with strawberries or heart candy toppings. They're all pretty good, though. What's your fav-o flav-o?

I know I'm usual Mr. Cool Guys Only when it comes to my favorites, but Alcremie juts hits the spot, you know? Makes me think of the familiar from a Magical Girl anime, who tells the protagonist she has to wield the Wand of Patisseries and save Crème de la Crèmeland~


Overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment