Sunday, December 19, 2021

Gigantamax no. 13: Corviknight

Six crows a-cawing
I feel bad for crows, their scientific name of Corvidae kinda got dragged through the mud by a certain lethal pandemic. I'm glad I did my review of the original Corviknight before that went down, so I don't have any cringey jokes to look back on. Instead, I'm making this cringey joke now. anyway

I can't tell what happened to justify this as Gigantamax? It's bigger and has pink highlights? it has Bits/Funnels like a Gundam, which is kinda cool, but that doesn't seem like it's worth becoming giant for. Just do a homing projectile attack.


Overall: 400/1000

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never connected corvids and... bieber fever before. Is that something that happens?

    Anyhow, I actually think a metal bird knight that gigantimaxes into a gundam kaiju makes a ton of sense.

    ReplyDelete