Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Melony of Chircester

forget Pikmin 4 I need HER 
Gamefreak gotta lot of nerve, making a stone-cold milf in the game and naming her Melony. Like how can I not make the obvious joke? But I'll resist, this is a Family blog, after all. (side note: anyone reading this with their family - there are probably better ways to spend your time together.)

I'm not sure if Frosmoth was designed first, or Melony, but they're perfect for each other. Big round soft maternal energy. She seems to have hooves instead of feet, but I can get over that. Just a really nice design, and check out the hidden triforce in her logo:
Whereas Bea and Allister are unconnected, aside from Ghost and Fighting being sorta opposites, Melony and Gordie have a cool little storyline, where she wanted him to become an Ice trainer and take over the gym, but he wanted to rock out as a Rock trainer. And depending on if you play Sword or Shield, I guess you see a different side of that argument.


Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. I always read with my family. On Christmas eve we all get together and read that year's three posts. My grampa used to tell me about how he was there when this was a daily blog, back in his youth. I don't know if that's true, but I think it's important to keep stories alive, so I tell the same to my grandchildren now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melony's number, 361, can be read as "samui" (cold).

    ReplyDelete