Sunday, February 27, 2022

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet announced

And here I was thinking Gamefreak was gonna take it easy after pumping out two games back-to-back...
I enjoyed the hell out of Legends Arceus and will probably make a post about it later, but suffice to say I'm really glad that Gen 9 is keeping the open-world vibes. I hope it brings back the emphasis on trainer battles, and let the Pokemon follow you around.

New starters look fine, we got a weed cat, applegator, and donald duck. As always, what really matters is their final evolutions, but I instantly like these more than last gen's.

Will I be able to review those Hisuian forms before these games launch? Knowing me, it'll be a struggle.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no good luck with your schedule now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooo whas up as soon as i saw tha reveal i knew where i had to come LOL also spain lets gooo!! whatcha think of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone knows that true chads pick their starter based only on the first form.

    Well if Scarlet & Violet come out before you finish the Hisuian forms... there'll be no hiatus on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized that Fuecoco is a pepper, not an apple. Sigh.

      Delete