Thursday, August 29, 2013

Whitney of Goldenrod City

I'm glad these guys only really have one piece of art. makes it go a lot simpler.

I don't really like Normal types. I just don't see the point in a Pokemon who can only STAB, not Super-effective anything, and only has weaknesses.

but I do like Whitney. White and pink are a good fit for Normal, and the blue stockings and shorts just add an air of an unconcerned young girl. I mean, damn, look how happy she is. Nearly blissful. as if she doesn't know she's specializing in the worst type.


but the point is, she looks good, she looks Normal, and it all fits. She might not look like she should be in charge of her own gym, but that's her charm point, her youthful innocent look and all. also her gym is in the shape of a Clefairy, which clearly shows her interior design skills.



holy freaking shit do I hate her Satan-spawned Miltank with an ever-burning and implacable fire, though.


Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. "and only has weaknesses"

    Not really. It's only weak to Fighting, and Normal and Ghost are innune to each other. If you're fighting someone with no Fighting types you're safe from being hit with a Super Effective, and if they've got a Ghost you might be able to pull something with the immunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Clefairy isn't even normal-type anymore

    ReplyDelete