Wednesday, November 23, 2016

No. 725: Litten

shit was lit af

I just got a new cat in real life not too long ago. He's a troublemaker, always getting at the blinds, trying to knock things off shelves, etc. So I felt obligated to pick Litten this time around, even though he's nothing special.

The tufts of fur seems too even to me, I'd prefer something a little more natural-looking, but this is modern Pokemon after all. And I like his eyes, heavy-lidded with disdain for the world. So cynical at such a young age.

Honestly, Litten is kinda boring, but he's not doing anything wrong (unlike my cat. Bad kitty, bad! Stop chewing on that!!) so I guess he's alright.


Overall: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. Man, I am so sad for poplio. Overshadowed by that litten here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I am so sad for Grookey. Overshadowed by that sobble here.

    ReplyDelete