Thursday, November 24, 2016

No. 726: Torracat

If you were on the Detroit Lions, would you be pissed about having to play every Thanksgiving? Discuss.

Torracat is just a bigger Litten, and there's nothing wrong with that! Though the outline around his eyes makes him look even more like something outta Hanna-Barbera.

Since I don't really have much else to say, let me just mention how the touch-your-Pokemon feature is a lot better implemented this time around. I didn't bother with it at all in XY, but here, when you can access it immediately after battle and even use it to heal status effects, I use it all the time. You can call me David Cop-a-feel because my hands are all over these Pokemon.

And it's funny how Torracat's little bell collar thingie burns your hand. Attention to detail is nice!


Overall: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. Dunno why, but I like this guy way more than litten, maybe it's because he looks like his bones won't shatter if I hug him. And those meaty paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats (sadly I have an allergy preventing me from having one) but may it be as it is: Torractat is one of the few catpokemon I really like, outside of Mainland-Snobilikat. Seriousy, GameFreak barely makes cat pokemon I like.

    ReplyDelete