Saturday, November 19, 2016

SUN AND MOON ARE HERE

Guess who's back, back again. NAPACE is back, tell a friend.

That's right, people. The new games are finally here, so finally I can start digging into this new generation and telling you which ones suck. Last time, when X and Y released, I wanted to hold off for a while, so I could play the dang game and get to know the Pokemon involved. And I still think it's important to see how a Pokemon feels in-game before making a final judgement about it, especially now that so many Pokemon take advantage of the 3D animations to display parts of their design that aren't readily apparent in their artwork.

But, it feels like it's been so long since I've had anything to post, that I'm itching to just get started. Hopefully I can play at a faster rate than I can review (and longtime readers know I can review at a pretty damn slow clip if I put my mind to it).

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back napace.

    Meanwhile i'm an eurofag and still have to wait 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho crap I have to wait 2 more damn weeks before I can play the game! And now I know there's spoilurz in this blog! Will the temptation have the best of me?

    ReplyDelete