Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pokemon Moon First Thoughts vol. 4

Finished out Akala, and did the Electric trial in Ula'ula.

-I was playing with Exp Share on, because I was catching a bunch of dudes and swapping them out all the time, but now that my team is solidifying I turned it off, for a better difficulty curve. It's not really "hard", because the NPCs still only use 1 or 2 Pokemon, but it doesn't feel like a cakewalk either.

-Papaya evolved into Toucannon, and is definitely the MVP of my team right now. But that might just be because he's the only one who's fully evolved...

-I want to see Guzma and Kukui in a Hell in a Cell match. NOW.

-Aether doesn't appear evil, but Lusamine made a creepy face and wants to mommy everything. Also, it's funny that Pokemon has now made both animal-rights activists and conversationalists into its villains. Next they'll go after orphanages or something.

-Z-Moves aren't as busted as I was expecting, but I still think they're kinda unnecessary. The animations are actually fun to watch, but it's the posing and redundant textboxes beforehand that slow it down for me.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta watch out for those evil conversationalists, always wanting to talk and waste all your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *clap my hands and laugh*
    IOh my gawd. The best part is, they arent as blatantly evil as Plasma or eveen use "Team" as part of their name. If I hadnt seen the first scene, it would be hard to believe that they are possibly a bit too overzealous. In fact, unlike Ghetsis(G-Cis) they might actually believe that what tthey are doing is for the best. Or perhaps its all ull, and in reality they really are the good guys and the Intro was just a red herring.

    ReplyDelete