Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Best Gen 7 Pokemon

It was another short-handed generation, but at least it had more than the last one. I found myself with almost two full teams of Pokemon I wanted to use, which is a good problem to have. And not much of a problem, with the overly-generous exp share mechanics.

10. Buzzswole
9. Toucannon
8. Bruxish
7. Alolan Ninetales
6. Minior
5. Alolan Muk
4. Palossand
3. Alolan Marowak
2. Mimikyu
1. Salazzle

And as for the traditional "how do they fit into my cumulative top 10"... dang. This only gets harder and harder. I'll use the top 10 from my Top 25 I did a few years ago, instead of the older list from the Gen 6 wrap-up. But with a slight alteration, because I really don't know what Blastoise is doing up that high. He's still great, don't get me wrong, but... 4th best? anyway:

10. Mimikyu
9.  Donphan
8. Galvaltula
7. Salazzle
6. Pinsir
5. Starmie
4. Cacturne
3. Machamp
2. Heracross
1. Haunter

Salazzle and Mimikyu make the cut, and I can tell you that a few others would've got shuffled into that top 25 somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Nice top 10. I don't have anything set in stone, but Donphan, Galvaltula, Heracross and Haunter would probably all be pretty high up. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete