Saturday, June 8, 2019

Beta No. 250: Tael

Give a big hand for #250!!!

Again, weird dex numbers. I have no explanation. They were probably drunk.

Clearly, this would become Aipom. In the process, it would stop looking so lemurian, and become more simian. Aipom is a freaky freak, but Tael looks like a friend. Actually, I'd quibble with that art - maybe Tael was always meant to be a cat? a cat with thumbs??? I rather like the fact that his tail-hand is an honest-to-goodness cartoon glove, instead of Aipom's strange little fingies.


Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. This I can sorta get behind.
    Aipom used to freak me out as a kid, but it has pretty much become my favorite Pokémon today. It's weird in such a way where it just works for me and there's just nothing else like it.
    So this is just a case of tastes being different

    ReplyDelete