Wednesday, January 8, 2020

DLC Expansions

man, I stay busy the entire month of December with family stuff, but now I'm back and ready to actually review this generation.

Coincidentally, they also just announced some new expansions, with new Pokemon! I cannot wait to talk shit about this clusterfuck of a design. Literally every where you look, something terrible is happening, and none of it goes together in the slightest. This Pokemon looks like what Picasso felt when he painted Guernica. It makes me want to write a letter to my congressman. I'm tempted to take up drinking, or give up drinking, whichever will make me more miserable.



I suppose I'll get around to him sometime in 2022, if my track record is anything to go by.

3 comments:

  1. this looks like some ugly furry fakemon from deviantart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he doesn't even look like a fakemon he looks like a weird edit and recolor of existing things

      Delete
  2. the most horrible desing ever....

    ReplyDelete