Friday, August 26, 2022

Hisuian Sneasel

Here Comes Trouble™
Sneasel was an all-timer design. Hisuian Sneasel is also pretty good, mainly because it doesn't change much besides the paint job! And the new one does a better job selling the Poison aspect of its typing better than the old one did its Ice typing. (I'd say both are equally understood as Fighting and Dark)

if I'm allowed to nitpick, and that's literally my entire job at NAPACE, I think the feathers should have been another color besides Also Purple. Just to stand out more. But aside from that, excellent job. I wouldn't trust Hisuian Sneasel further than I could throw it, but I dig the design.


Overall: 9/10

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like if the feathers were bright green. We don't get enough bright green in our poison designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like bright green would clash horribly with the purples they used. Better off using the red of the eyes probabaly. Maybe sometime in the future we can get radioactive green Poison types

      Delete