Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Hisuian Zoroark

so they're just running with the body horror, huh
it's gross as hell to see Hisuian Zoroark's raw muscles bulging out of its lacerated flesh, I can't lie. Who asked you to go that far, Gamefreak? Jesus Christ.

but the mass of writhing hair is cool as hell, and totally justifies being bloody instead of ghostly - this isn't a spirit, this is a goddamn zombie corpse.

however, once again the shiny variant may prove superior - using purple instead of red removes most of the horror and just leaves a badass ghost fox demon. Which I think I'd prefer to have in my party, but I can't deny that Hisuian Zoroark absolutely nails the unsettling vibe it's going for.


Overall: 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I dunno man. I think it's pretty non-graphic. I agree the suggestion is pretty bloody and fleshy, but what's doing the suggesting is just some red circles.

    Cool as hell tho.

    ReplyDelete