Friday, August 19, 2022

No. 901: Ursaluna

IT'S OVER 900!!!!!!!!! 
Whereas Wyrdeer opens the game up in a big way, Ursaluna just feels redundant. it's an Item Finder on legs, offering no additional mobility. So it won't win any goodwill that way.

And as for the design... I mean, it's a bear with poop on its face. What do you really expect me to say, here? Dude has a turd draped across his nose, I can't see it as anything else. I know I'm supposed to see it as "clouds in front of the moon", but even if that were the case, how freaking coincidental that every single Ursaluna gets the same bits of mud stuck on its forehead at exactly that location. Or if they're eyebrows, then it's doing an eternal Dreamworks smirk.

No, there's not really any good options here. Sorry, dookie-bear. Please don't get near me, I just washed the stink off.


Overall: 1/10

4 comments:

  1. That feels like too many fingers to me.
    Altogether it's a weird design. I don't like it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has too few fingers, it should have five fingers in the hind paws too. But yes, weird design.

      Delete
    2. I think cartoons just aren't supposed to have five fingers. I agree that it should at least be the same front and back, tho.

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know It was supposed to be clouds In front of the moon until I saw this

    Ursaluna Is just kinda weird. Model also doesn't look that great to me. Teddi's cute and regular Ursaring Is fine

    ReplyDelete