Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No. 066: Machop

awwwwwww yeeeeeaaaaah beeeeeyaaaaatch

Machop is like one of my top favorite pokemon ever. or should I say, one of maTOP favorite pokemon ever.

so puns aside, Machop kicks ass. He is a little karate man, and what kind of animal is he based on? It doesn't matter, because he is a made up awesome thing. I love the shit out of his little head crests, as well as the fact that he is a badass fighting type.

ooh wait, sometimes he looks like he's made out of clay or something. is that what he is? whatever, still awesome.

and I love how his dex entry is always about him breaking things, like boards, or bricks, or skulls.

Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered what those lines are underneath his tiny creepy little alien pecs. I imagine they're like vestigial gills and that his species once thrived in the deep ocean.

    ReplyDelete