Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No. 049: Venomoth

Anyone remember Mothra?

Actually, Venomoth bears more resemplance to Battra than Mothra, honestly.

And we've already been over the evolution mix-up theory, so no need to cover that here.

Instead, I'll say that I actually like Venomoth's design. He looks buggy, but not ugly. I wish that he had better stats. However, if I had to choose one bug type, there are quite a few in line ahead of the big bug. sorry.

Not much to say besides that, the horns are cool, the color scheme is appropriate, the name is fine, he's a good pokemon. Just not a great one.

Overall: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. He's actually the only butterfly or moth that isn't shit, and that is only because it learns quiver dance and baton pass
    ...that kind of blows my mind, who would have thought that Venomoth would be the best moth still after six generations of mons? Unless Vivillon turns out to be more useful than expected

    ReplyDelete