Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No. 061: Poliwhirl

Little baby frog wanna be just like his big daddy frog when he grow up.

Whenever Poliwhirl gets brought up, it seems like no one can shut the hell up about how his spiral pattern is now swirling to the right, or the the left, or whatever, instead of the way it goes when he's a Poliwag, but frankly I don't give a shit about that kind of crap.

I'd much rather talk about how Poliwhirl loves to punch things. He put on those special gloves just so that he could punch and punch to his heart's content. He lives for the punching. He is punching.

It really makes me sad that he doesn't pick up the fighting type until his next evolution, because Poliwhirl was clearly made to punch.

Aside from that, Poliwhirl just works. He's something like a frog, but without the tongue gimmick, and with a penchant for punching as I mentioned earlier. Also, he's blue, which is always a good color for a water pokemon. When they aren't blue, people get confused.

Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. When I think of pokemon, I always think of this guy. Totally should've been the mascot

    ReplyDelete