Sunday, November 28, 2010

No. 064: Kadabra

"Abracadabra" by Steve Miller band is a great song.

While I really like how Kababra says his name in the anime, I don't like a whole lot else about him. His tail is fatty, for one thing. I do like his armor and legs, though. they look badass.

he also doesn't look much like a cat anymore, and his mustache whiskers make him look old and lame. Is he like a fox now?

But mainly, its his spoon that pisses me off. Uri Geller was the dumbass who invented the bending spoon thing, but I frankly can't bring myself to give a shit about it. It doesn't connote telekinetic powers, Japan. Spoons just connote food. Kadabra looks like an old grandpa who was eating his pudding but got distracted halfway though and is still carrying the spoon around with him.

Overall: 4/10

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Uri Geller actu8ally TRIED to sue Gamefreak for it?
    He meant that they made him a satanic Monster because of the star on his forehead and shit.

    No joke

    ReplyDelete